Do I need special insurance?

It's not a case of having special insurance, it's a matter of making sure your insurer agrees to cover for you ridesharing purposes. It's important to call your insurer and let them know you're performing ridesharing activities. If they do not cover you, call us and we'll assist.

What cover do I need?

The main requirement is having comprehensive car insurance to protect your vehicle and third party property. You can also opt for extra cover called Public Liability insurance.

How much does it cost?

There are many factors when it comes to calculating your premium. Vehicle, Location, Claims History etc. We've had premiums as low as $40 a month for car insurance and $40 a month for public liability insurance.

Do I need my private car insurance too?

The policies we organise will cover general vehicle usage. Therefore you won't need your previous car insurance policy any longer.

How do I pay?

Premiums can be paid annually or premium funded on a fortnightly or monthly basis.

What policy options can I get?

When discussing your cover with our team you can ask for policy options like No Claims Bonus Protection, NIL Excess Glass Cover, Hire Car and Roadside Assistance.

What if I stop ridesharing?

You don't need to pay for cover you no longer need. As insurance brokers we can alter your policy back to private use only and have access to competitive cover options. Just give us a call.

How do I claim?

The insurer we place you with will have a 24/7 claims contact number. If you'd prefer to have us handle your claim you can call us in business hours and we'll be more than happy to assist.

Request a Quote

Have one of our specialist insurance brokers call you to discuss your cover options

Start a Quote